View Single Post
      05-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Love_My_X6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X6 35i

Unhappy Going crazy at wrong info on website

I have been waiting on a VIN for more than 8 weeks. I made a few changes in the first 4 weeks up to just the week after getting a production number.

Yesterday I got a VIN and it went into production. Today my car with options came up for the first time on bmwusa.com.

The last change made, four weeks ago, replacing sand beige nevada with Ivory Nappa multi-contour seats was not showing!!! It still listed Sand Beige.

I immediately contacted my CA of course who 'assured me' that he had ordered correctly and he is contacting BMW to see what is what.

I am really bummed. Frustrated. even.

It could only be the bmwusa website that does not have it right and there is nothing to worry about...It seems through searching the threads that there is a precedent for those occurrences.

What if the order at the factory is wrong? Is there any chance of getting it right at this stage of the game?

My new advice...ask for the order screen in a screen shot, every. single. change. I do not see why it is so hard for the dealer/BMW to provide a PDF image of the order in the system.
Appreciate 0