View Single Post
      12-26-2008, 03:59 AM   #10
BetterMakeWay
Rep
Drives: X6 Xdrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by akraptor View Post

PS: Bettermakeway, we might meet some day in the street. .no need to be arrogant. . . even if you drive an 50i. Actually, your nickname, lol, just reflects that. . .
Duuude chill! I don't even care who i meet on the street, that's not relevant. It's funny how i got to be judged for something that i didn't do.

From where did you pull the bunny thinking i was arrogant with that?! Huh?

I simply laughed at what that guy said. That can be a good thing for you or it can be a bad thing, OR it could be neither of them so chill. In fact i found you comments quite truthfull, as you made a valid point, but that guy rushed to judge you aswell.

PS: I don't drive a 50i. That's my mother's car. I drive a 535d. So again you rushed to judge like a small child.

PSS: Again you judged me based on my nickname.My nickname is just a word game and nothing more. On that basis, while you are at it, maybe you should write a memo to BMW and criticize their slogan of "ultimate driving machine".

Conlusion: It seems wherever i meet romanian people (be it on threads aka virtually, or in reality) i get dissapointed. This being an international forum i didn't expect to find this kind of behavior and yet it seems i found with from a "brother" of mine.

If this is the treatment of this forum i feel i don't belong here.
All the best!
Appreciate 0