View Single Post
      07-10-2023, 02:16 PM   #295
argento
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5M

That link is accurate, except it’s for the CCC and I have CIC…and it’s for TOP HIFI, not Individual/S752A. Guessing that since they didn’t offer 752A until later models, it wasn’t mentioned that early on…but the S752A was available at that time in other bmw models.

The S752A was an option on X5M/X6M’s not sure when it started, but seems to be more prevalent than not in later model X5M/X6M’s.

Here’s where I’m stumped tho…in ISTA+ they have the HIFI and TOP HIFI amplifiers and I couldn’t find the Individual/S752A Amplifier. My wire colors didn’t match either of the HIFI or TOP HIFI amplifier SSP schematics…so to get polarity correct I bought the PT9A+ and rechecked every location in my car, ugh. BUT it was good b/c I got some wrong. I originally assumed all the solid wires were positive…turns out all but two were positive, so glad I double checked. Luckily it’s all in my DIY I just posted in my thread so if you have S752A you now know the wire colors or at least have a way to determine them for your car.

Yes, he has the 677 TOP HIFI.

And I can also state that, via the AUX-IN, I can reduce the UAPP EQ 31Hz and it makes a tangible/audible difference in low end bass…so it appears to reproduce HZ that low…

THANK YOU to all of those who responded to this thread, especially the OP SlowX6M and RL18…here is the DIY I wrote to upgrade E70/E71 speakers with B&W all around:

Installation_BMW S6F1A BW replacing BMW S752A Individual_9July2023.pdf

Last edited by argento; 07-10-2023 at 04:30 PM..
Appreciate 1
RL18281.00