View Single Post
      06-15-2022, 07:24 PM   #9
snow_bound26
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 35D, Saab 9-2 Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcs531 View Post
1. Since you're looking for all around usage in Utah, I would at the very least look at something that is "Severe Snow Service Rated" which I don't think those are.

2. Most AT/Light Truck tires don't come in any factory e70 sizes. Not the end of the world, but you just have to be mindful of rubbing on the carrier where it connects to the upper wishbone. I believe I've seen people getting away with 30.5" of rolling diameter without rubbing but search around to be sure.
Yes I've researched the max total diameter these can handle. This tire comes in a 255/55-19 which has a 30" rolling diameter. 1" larger than stock. As far as snow performance, there are A/T tires with the 3 peak stamp but that is only because they decided to put the tire through the testing. However, that test isn't the be all end all when it comes to snow performance. I have read a few reviews that discuss the snow performance of these tires and some mention that they are close the BF Goodrich All Terrain K02 which all other A/T tires are ranked against. I'm more concerned with fuel consumption and road noise.
Appreciate 0