King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Appreciate the replies. All have valid points and all have been considered. This is all I will say regarding the subject.
What??? You aren't going to let us know the outcome? Fricking tease! Its like you are channeling upstatedoc.

My vote is for a combination of dash cam and tough BJJ woman. The woman for the lulz of seeing it happen, and the dash cam to record it all so we can enjoy the moment as well.
I'm choosing silence as not to incriminate myself any further. My reaction will based on his future actions. If I throw hands and don't end up in jail after, I'll be sure and report back.

I don't enjoy getting physical....let me rephrase that, I don't enjoy the tension between the time frame of the realization of knowing its about to get violent and when the first punch is thrown, but I very much enjoy the act of fighting.....until I see what I've done after. I have a big heart and always feel bad for the hurt I've caused after. I'm no MMA fighter but I have been trained on how to get it done.

Again, I truly hope it doesn't come to this, but I'm also very quick to end it, in the event that it does.
Appreciate 0