View Single Post
      03-21-2021, 02:47 PM   #5
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc Dito View Post
THANK YOU! I saw the F15 post and messed around in ProTool and couldn't figure out the wert value to use or any specific number(s). I changed date "Data:01" to "Data:02" to see if it did anything, nope.. nothing I can tell.

Anyway, thanks!.. going to give this a shot next weekend. E70 is away this week getting a couple of mods done.
I tried that too and then notice the hexadecimal values were the same of 40 in all nine entries. So what you have to do is add a custom value like I did in the pictures above. Make sure to do a backup of the tailgate ECU before you make any modifications.

I would first try adding the values I have listed exactly as I know those work and then from there you can experiment with different values for different closing speeds depending on your preference.

If you slow it down too quickly I noticed it will trip the safety measures and it thinks the hatch is stuck or ran into something and will open back up so if you see that phenomenon just adjust it to be a little quicker or slow it down in steps.
Appreciate 3