View Single Post
      05-25-2020, 12:33 AM   #48
Serf27
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i

Ok great! Might possibly upgrade my sound system once I see yours if it’s not all that difficult/costly. I didn’t even know there were D pillar speakers, I don’t believe I have those. The under seat subwoofers are the ones under the front seats?

I don’t think they’re a big deal around here. I see them all the time and rarely hear of people getting in trouble for them, probably going the cheap route if I get some.
I’ve seen 1 or maybe 2 thread on the conversion that are very vague. I’ll definitely post it all up with what’s needed to make it work once I’m done!

Yes exactly! The e90 is fun and fast, don’t get me wrong. Bu there’s a lot of fast cars out there. The idea of having a fast suv to keep up/pass modified cars sounds good to me.

The stock m sport bumper looks real nice, and I like the center grill it has, but the x5m quad exhaust tips sell me on the it.
Here’s the x5m bumper. I couldn’t find it new aftermarket, only used, which requires more work to paint than new ones do. Finally found it the other day!

https://www.discountbodyparts.com/ca...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Price with shipping is fair. It is listed as x5m, not x5m e70 style. Another question that will come up is, will it fit with the stock bumper upper sidewalls on the quarter panel? We can discuss that later. Haha.

Those numbers are impressive! What are you using to tune it with?
The torque difference between the diesel and n54 is crazy too.
My 335i made 383 whp and 433wtq. Stock fuel pump, intakes, dowpipes with jb4 and e30 blend. While on the dyno, the guy saw I had my jb4 set up to backend flash mode so it wasn’t running right. Put it on the right setting and it made those numbers but the jb4 didn’t have enough time to adapt so I was like at 14/15 psi.

I’d like to think I’ll make somewhere around 420 whp next time around. Bigger inter cooler. 450 fuel pump and I just did the valve cleaning a while ago too.

You’re right, it would be a good race.

Haha I feel you on that! Dirty hands for a few days after getting into tight spots.
I’ve seen the m57 engine bay and it dos look more crowded than the n54. Hoping the n55 isn’t as tight!

M sport
X5m
Attached Images

E93 335i-DINAN tuned. Alpine over Saddle brown

Last edited by Serf27; 05-25-2020 at 12:39 AM..
Appreciate 0