View Single Post
      04-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #35
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9vapors View Post
I vaguely remember reading because it had a check valve for regular running pressure and then the second covered for boost? I'll see what I can research as well. I wish I was near you and could just come over and check it out. I'm hoping to eventually have a kit like yours.

I think the passenger side is mostly just pass through... the thing is because vacuum only comes from one side of the engine, it seems like the two cans would need to connect, like the crosspipe line. Or we need one can with 4 lines in...
It looks like there is two intake hoses so there should be two sources of vacuum just like the n63. The crossover tube connection on th passenger side is what is throwing me off a bit. I'll be at the dealer today and study it and come up with a solution for ya. I'm going to have to study the S63 some more, it was my understanding that it was nearly identical to the n63 except for upgraded pistons/connecting rods and turbos/intake. I don't quite understand what the purpose of the crossover tube would do since we are only talking less then a -1 psi of stock CC pressure unless the S63 is set lower then the N63. If you could hook up a vacuum gauge to your engine that would be facinating to see what the stock S63 Crankcase pressure is. I've assumed it was less then a psi like the N63 but perhaps it's set lower for racing purposes....would explain why th s63s don't usually smoke as bad as the Ns

Last edited by Sophisticated Redneck; 04-12-2019 at 10:45 AM..
Appreciate 0