View Single Post
      02-25-2019, 09:50 AM   #67
SimSimmah
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X5 35d

Hey guys, no clue what happened to my notifications so let's do this all in one post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersey john View Post
Do you plan to continue to use the Aux jack to connect the mic or will you be wiring it another way.
I know of no other way, and the factory folks claim that's the only way as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_TommyP View Post
The mic doesn’t need to be plugged in the center armrest does it? From my understanding there is a aux hook up on the unichip box no?
The mic runs directly into a mic plug into the harness. Only the audio out goes into the aux jack in the center console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBuffalo View Post
Unit received and installed! Amazing how OEM the interface is. Big shout out to KP for arranging this group buy!!!
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_TommyP View Post
Recieved my unit yesterday, will be installing today along with a remote starter! It’s christmas in February for this x5. Thanks again KP, you are a gentlemen and a scholar!
Thank you sir! Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrosheen View Post
Is there an interest in another group buy? I was led to this thread from a Z4 forum, but was a few weeks late to join. If there’s a chance for another one please let me know. Thanks!
I have no intention of organizing another group buy but if someone wants to start one, feel free to do so. PM me for contact info for the factory.

Last edited by SimSimmah; 02-26-2019 at 09:00 AM..
Appreciate 1