View Single Post
      11-25-2018, 04:42 AM   #455
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

In the pics Above you want to connect the fuel line 1/2" hose on the smallest piece, try to do a better job then I did and leave more meat on it for a better hold on your hose as this line will see 12+ PSI and full boost and you dont want it blowing the hose off. This line will connect to the center port on the Catch Can. You will need to insert the PCV valve somewhere on this line, You can see in my original pic I have it right before the catchcan. This is a one-way valve so make sure you get it installed in the correct orientation.

Then connect 5/8" heater or fuel line hose (use rubber, dont be dumb like me and thinking you can get away with Silicone unless you fancy your garage smelling the inside of your engine) to the Valve cover connector and connect that to either outside port. (get a set of these to make connecting to the catchcan easy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Then connect another section of the 5/8" hose to the pre-turbo intake connector (you have to stretch it a bit to fit and connect this to the other outside port on the catch can, tighten everything up and you are good to go
Appreciate 1
9vapors653.50