View Single Post
      03-23-2018, 10:01 AM   #76
JoeyBimX5din
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMX X5 Xdrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E70'11 View Post

Exactly my point stated above, it's crazy how much has changed in value over the short period of time. I wonder why this depreciation affect has been so dramatic for us
Because people get on forums and shit all over these trucks. I remember researching these things and reading through this forum before I bought mine. These forums had me convinced not to get one.

I talked to a buddy of mine who runs a BMW indy, and he told me about his and actually talked me back into getting one. I believe the driving dynamics at quite hard to match in an SUV. After one full year, I do not regret my decision, the truck has excelled at what I require of it.

I also thought about vehicles like a Trailblazer SS, a similar performing vehicle, and the problems it has. Now in the used car market, these two trucks are in a similar price point, and if I had gone out and purchased one of those, I would probably have problems to.
1995 BMW 540i6 - H&R Lowering Springs, Bilstein's, Racing Dynamics Bars, Catback, Short shifter
Appreciate 0