View Single Post
      01-25-2018, 03:23 PM   #22
alexc93
Colonel
Rep
Drives: na

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxp213 View Post
Makes sense. I didn't know there would be a mod of a sort in these groups as I'm only now finding out such a group exists, lol.

Another question: Why limit it to just forum members if your intent is max exposure? Why not expand/include FB users who aren't necessarily on forums (or consolidate with existing groups)?

Could I join just to see how these groups are organized and run (I'd participate so as not to just leech)? Or, am I thinking too much and it's simply just a group of people in a chat that notifies one another after posting and liking?
The reason for limiting to just forum members at the moment is because the smaller, more niche groups, tend to end up better engaged.

There are many facebook engagement groups with 5000+ members but they end up being very cluttered with unnecessary chat and jargon unfortunately..

As you thought, in simple terms it is a group of people in chat that notify one another after posting & then the other members like/comment on those posts to increase engagement. Instagram recently implemented an algorithm that releases your post to 10% of your followers, and depending on how that 10% engage with it, they increase the exposure and possibly to the explore page also.

edit: happy to add you to the list if you're interested to participate!
Appreciate 0