View Single Post
      01-24-2018, 01:37 AM   #7
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch808 View Post
Only that Thrust bush was your culprit. A hard spec swaybar bushing, wont contribute to NVH like suspension arms. I've done it before too with a street car, because, why not? 'racecar! Oh to be young and dumb again.... Yeah, never again.

It's even worse in your case, since it was up front, and will be directly felt through the steering wheel. Where as some platforms, when done on the rear, don't really effect NVH as much as the front will do.

Oh and hawaii roads are no worse, than the rest of the US mainland. :P
Yep, I actually did the front only first since it took me so long and then I swapped the rear about a week later. It was actually still rough in the rear with the black series sway bar bushings...I just hate the roads around my neighborhood...all torn up and filled in so it's crazy rough.

I updated the original post with pictures showing the direction to insert the ratchet from...maybe a little confusing to orient yourself though.

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0