View Single Post
      08-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #95
SyL3nTFoRcE
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

OP - do a buy back since it looks like you dont want to have that headache anymore, it should fall under the lemon law (depending on where you live), somewhat similar thing happened to me, the dealer i bought my old x5 was pushing me off and pushing me off for a month i finally asked for a buyback and they said they didnt want to but i had in my mind it was not worth it and something could else could be wrong. they kept wanting me to get another car from their lot and i had to get a lawyer which then they finally bought my car back and washed it out for me.

You should still consider buying another x5 if you like it. After i got returned my x5 i found my x5m and bought it since it had low miles and warranty and i just loved the huge suv feel. The price to keep outside of warranty seems to be were i would expect it to be with maintenance and repairs. i wouldnt turn away just because you had one faulty car or be scared of what other people think. If you want and love it but another, and if you want a possible less problematic x5 you could try the 35i they are note bad at all. but im not going to lie the v8 tt motors are fun as well
Appreciate 0