View Single Post
      04-15-2017, 10:54 PM   #238
Twisted Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyute View Post
No no don't misunderstand, it's out of curiousity. Because the initial tempo was fast so suddenly it slows down, so was wondering whether is the ots version has reached it's finest development.

Yes custom tune is what's best for the car but it's hard to determine without actually having the finest limits reached via OTS isn't it.
Quote:
No expectation of additional changes but it's just asking, unless you're not keen in updates or further developments to see how much can be done for OTS
Quote:
It's just asking and if I sounded demanding than I apologize but nevertheless, my preference is to try OTS at its finest and decide should we take it a notch further for custom.
As mentioned prior when MHD was first released. OTS maps will continue to get updated as i find more power, as i find smoother application of hard parts via software, and etc. There will also continue to be other feature updates in the MHD app itself outside of the actual OTS tunes.

However, feature updates are done by an "As Needed" over an "as wanted" basis. Just know that we here at MHD are CONSTANTLY working to improve the quality of the MHD experience as a whole. And stuff like this is VERY difficult to impossible to give ETA's on software and firmware updates. So don't think we don't see your questions about eta's and etc. Its just hard to give them due to the nature of this stuff. So we rather not give an ETA and miss the date.

Last edited by Twisted Tuning; 04-15-2017 at 11:01 PM..
Appreciate 0