08-04-2015, 05:58 PM   #115
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
OK if you want to go there. Yes Obamacare haso screwed up the Healthcare system royally. More people have lost Healthcare then gained it since it was introduced. Costs are increasing dramatically, deductibles and copay also. Doctors are leaving in droves. Repealing it would be the best thing possible. To fix it then clamp down on the rrivelous lawsuits that lawyers profit from. That would cut costs in half. We're the only country that doesn't but the lawyers back the Democrats who protect them. Allow interstate commerce of health insurance, require preexisting conditions to be covered, allow small businesses to do group plans. Problem solved.

The trillion dollar war was not useless until Obama made it so. We took out a dictator and made a friendly country in the heart of the middle east. We had a brand new billion dollar airbase there and we could have ended all middle east conflicts by staying there like we are in Germany or Japan still. I sis would be in Syria only. Yemen would be stable. On and on. He decided tor a quick election boost to take out our troops like we did in Afghanistan in the early 90s and allowed is is to rise. Now we need to do it all over again.

The economic mess is Obamas and the Democrats fault. The laws created that allowed the housing and subsequent banking crisis to happen were enacted under carter and Clinton. The economy would have rebounded like it always has except every single policy they passed was aimed at wealth distribution and retarded economic growth. Wed be at dow 35,000 right now if he hadoesn't done nothing and really at 4% unemployment not 12% which is the true number based on labor participation rate.

As for spending a trillion dollars who cares. Bush was $6 trillion in debt. Obama said that was unAmerican. Now we're at $19 trillion in debt. Who's inamerican now?

Finally the rich. The only people who have improved their economic condition under Obama is the rich. Never have we had a time where the rich got so much richer and the middle class and poor so much poorer. Again from his policies. If you're going to make your arguments, at least have a single correct fact and figure out what the definition of "is" is.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...e-bad-economy/

I care about the debt. I care that Bush's decisions took us from 6 trillion to 13 trillion in debt and contributed a massive amount to Obama's debt. I care that Clinton left Bush the best country we have ever had and by the time he left we had 10% unemployment, a dead economy, crashed housing, financial, and auto industries, no regulations, and two wars, one of which was started by illegally invading a sovereign country in the name of the war on terror. If you think the second great depression we had 7 years into Bush's tenure was caused by Carter, Clinton and Obama (retroactively I guess considering Obama's first budget didn't come into effect until 2010!) then we don't have anything else to talk about....

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.

Last edited by Doc Oc; 08-04-2015 at 07:17 PM..
Appreciate 0