02-27-2015, 07:16 PM   #24
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatmizr View Post
Very helpful, again.... That car looks perfect. Thanks Jiggz!
Unfortunately that is pretty far away from me. I will be patient and look closer to home.

Agreed - you'd never want to put a car seat back there anyway, best to use the second row for that and the older kids can go all the way back. Mine are 3 & 5 so perfect.

What decoder are you using? BMWarchive gives the below descriptions for those same options:
S451A Active seat for driver
S453A Climatised front seats *
S456A Comfort seat with memory

Sometimes instead of reading all the VIN results I do a Ctrl+Find on "Vent" or whatever I am looking for, and this one wouldn't have found it. Tricky... Lesson learned.
No problem, happy to help.

I typically use BMWvin.com, but I've used BMWarchive as well - they provide the same information, sometimes worded just slightly different.

Well, if you're ready to buy now, a vehicle fits your budget, and it has all the packages/options you want, color combo & miles are acceptable, etc., I would highly consider having it shipped. Especially if you're looking for a vehicle with a rare combination of options. I'd probably only do it on a CPO vehicle though, and I see this one is not CPO. With CPO the vehicle must pass a long list of mechanical and condition checks, so you're typically pretty safe. I purchased mine w/o ever seeing it in person and had it shipped from another state, but it was CPO. Showed up in nearly new condition.

This one does have high miles for a 2013, I think.

But if you don't need a vehicle right away, I think the search is half the fun!
Appreciate 0