Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5M

Garage List
Thx Blue Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dragon View Post
28k over market, according to his own link. 15K for ADV1 wheels?

Good luck with your sale OP
No worries man, I'm as transparent as they come. I can sell the car stock for $50k no problem. But I really don't want to part it out unless I absolutely have to. The $28k over doesn't take into account the BMW CPO and maintenance or any other warranties that are part of the car nor does it take into account the enhancements. I can definitely make that difference up in selling off the parts separately. But it's too much headache to do that lol.

The ADV-1's were a custom set which took me about 4 tries to get perfect. I just put brand new tires on them last week, and had them powdercoated for the show season this year. I am taking into account all of those costs as well. The wheels have no rash or imperfections, they are in perfect condition. Original set with tires and working through fitment issues cost me about $12k. Powder Coating this year and new tires was about $3k; making total value of the wheels $15k. I will also include the stock wheels which are also in perfect condition; also worth $3k with RFT tires and TPMS.

Again, I'm flexible on the price but to me my car is worth every penny. If someone doesn't want to pay that much, that's fine by me lol. I guess I'll just keep it.

Last edited by Phipsibear42; 11-25-2014 at 08:14 AM..
Appreciate 0