BMW USA has just announced today the BMW Individual X6 Performance Edition, limited to just 100 units and only for the US market. This model combines custom interior design elements with the engine performance enhancements of the X6 M Performance Package (ZMX).
Model and Pricing
100 units of the MY2013 X6:
- 50 units of X6 xDrive35i with MSRP of $80,800
- 50 units of X6 xDrive50i with MSRP of $92,000
September and October production.
The exterior of the vehicle features BMW Individual’s Pearl Silver metallic paint along with 20” Y Spoke wheels and black chrome exhaust tips from the M Performance Package.
On the interior, the seats and door panels are upholstered in Black Alcantara/Leather with Sakhir Orange contrast stitching. Additional contrast stitching and piping can be found on the dashboard and floor mats. The dashboard and center console are finished with BMW Individual’s Carbon Leather Wrapped Trim.
- BMW Individual Pearl Silver Metallic Paint
- BMW Individual Carbon Leather Wrapped Trim
- Black Alcantara/Leather seats and door panels with Sakhir Orange contrast stitching
- Black Nappa leather dashboard with Sakhir Orange contrast stitching
- Black velour floor mats with Sakhir Orange contrast piping
M Performance Package (ZMX)
- Engine upgrade:
- X6 xDrive35i: +15hp, +30 lb-ft torque
- X6 xDrive50i: +40hp, +30 lb-ft torque
- 20" Y Spoke Wheels - Style 336
- Black chrome exhaust tips
- Stainless steel pedals
- M foot rest and door sills
- Shadowline exterior trim
- Anthracite headliner
Premium Package (ZPP)
Cold Weather Package (ZCW)
Technology Package (ZTP)
Premium Sound Packaege (ZPS)
Soft close doors
3 rear seats
Satellite radio (for xDrive35i only, included in ZPS for xDrive50i)