View Single Post
      11-28-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
X6 ER
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6 3.5 sport

i prefer to not buy ac schnitzer or hamann in the us couse they are import and expensive, for design u re limited like almost everywhere and too much replicas so not worth ;try domestic 3 top i saw till today
1 HRE u can costumize anything u can think of
2 forgiato price high but comes with unique and quality
3 ashanti (modular society) check out the forums for white x6 from Maryland
my suggest to you is be carefull for dont lower ur car because ur gonna loose your comfort, dont go over 21 s couse factory set up is 19 so u can go 2 inc not more adj needs no matter what u buy for rims replica real custom diamond covered etc just get the tires known quality brands and ultra performance line reason for those ....u and road connect by tires if u care for u and loved ones u care the pay for best tires and if u arent racing officialy dont make orijinality of the car got broken or adjusted couse m cars are almost %100 hand made adjusted and finished i remember years ago it was even the stiches in the car hand made so you dont need to pull all the way 500HP on the road you drive work to home or family trips im gonna try searh again if i found something extra i will write up here or send u a link so you can look at them.
Appreciate 0